As electric vehicles look to gain an even larger portion of the automobile market in 2021, consumers will look at a number of factors as they choose to go electric. […]
About Brandt Hertenstein
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Brandt Hertenstein contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Nissan has become the latest automaker to say it would like to sell more EVs in the US. The automaker announced its “intention” to make battery-electric cars over 40% […]
- The Volkswagen ID.4 – Here’s the Thing… [Video]
- Tesla increases Model S and Model X prices by $5,000
- Awesomely Weird Alibaba Electric Vehicle of the Week: A 7-seater Electric Beer Bike
- Electric scooter maker Silence unveils cheap two-seater electric car with removable batteries
- Tesla hikes Model 3 and Model Y prices again, deliveries slip a few months