To kick off Drive Electric Earth Day (DEED), Metro Energy Center joined forces with Plug In America at a showcase event in Independence, MO. The first of two DEED events in the Kansas City region was held at Target, where two Electrify America charging stations were located. There were over 20 fully electric vehicles at […]
About Brandt Hertenstein
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Brandt Hertenstein contributed a whooping 2 entries.
The final event for Drive Electric Earth Day (DEED) was held at Jowler Creek Winery, in Platte City, MO, Missouri’s first sustainable vineyard and winery. Jowler Creek exemplifies their commitment to sustainability by having both a Tesla destination charger as well as a Level 2 charger. Guests were treated to live music and wine tasting […]
- Switched reluctance motor-maker Enedym secures $15 million in new financing round
- XL Fleet partners with eNow on electric transport refrigeration units
- Umicore buys a stake in solid-state battery developer Solid Power
- ABB earns CharIN CCS certification for its DC charger portfolio
- 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5: First of an aggressive wave of new EVs